1.How many state names start with the letter M and what are they?
2.What state am I from?
3.Where are the "NO ZONES" around a truck?
4.Why do you want to stay away from those zones?
5.If a truck has placards on the sides what does that mean to you?
6.What should you do if there is a problem with that vehicle?
7.Which direction should you go to get away from the problem? (I told you when
I was there)
8.What are the names of the states around your state and what are their Capitols?
9.What state is the farthest west and north and what is it's Capitol?
10.What country does it border?
11.What country is just across a narrow strip of ocean from that state?
12.How many Great Lakes are there and what are their names?
13.What country is north of the Great Lakes?
14.What country is south of the United States?
15How many states does that country border and what are their names and
16.At what temperature does water freeze?
17. How many states names start with the letter L?
18. How many states start with the letter A?
19 How many states start with the letter B?
20. What does the cursive capital Q look like?
21. How many states were there when the Declaration of Independence was
22. How many wheels are there on my truck?
23. What states border Utah?
24. Why would truck drivers need to talk to each other while driving? (list your
25. I took a 2 hour break then worked for 3-1/2 hours then took 5 hours off and
worked 7.5 hours. How many hours did I work and how many did I take off?
26. Can you name 5 large trucking companies?
27. What year did Marten Transport become a company?
28. Who was the founder?
29. What town is Marten Transport's home?
30. What state is that in?
31. There is a mountain range in Colorado. What range is it?
I will add more questions to this page as they occur to me. I hope that you enjoy finding the answers.